SubstiTUBE T9 EM
22 123° 12 W/4000K G10q
- Quick, simple and safe replacement without rewiring
- Energy savings of up to 50% (compared to T9 fluorescent lamp on CCG)
- Also suitable for operation at low temperatures
- General illumination within ambient temperatures from 20 +45 °C
- Corridors, stairways, parking garages
- Domestic applications
- Decorative applications
- LED alternative to classic T9 fluorescent lamps in CCG luminaires
- Uniform illumination
- Lifetime: up to 30,000 h
- Mercury-free and RoHS compliant
- Luminous efficacy: up to 100 lm/W
- Suitable for operation with low-loss and conventional control gears
- Suitable for operation with AC mains
Not suitable for operation with electronic control gear.
Operation in outdoor applications in suitable damp-proof luminaires possible according to data sheet and installation instruction.
When used to replace a T9 fluorescent lamp the total energy efficiency and light distribution depends on the design of the lighting system.
References / Links
For current information see www.ledvance.com/substitube