LED tubes: Power savings up to 69 %
The quick and easy alternative to T8 fluorescent tubes
Highly efficient replacement for T8 fluorescent lamps with CCGs
Switch to instant, flicker-free light with the all-new OSRAM SubstiTUBE Star range
OSRAM LED tubes provided by LEDVANCE are suitable for replacing T8 fluorescent lamps used in luminaires equipped with magnetic ballasts, so-called CCGs. A luminaire with a magnetic ballast can be recognized by the fact that the fluorescent lamp flickers after a cold start and requires a separate starter.
Even just replacing one conventional T8 fluorescent lamp with a 1.5 m long SubstiTUBE Star LED tube achieves an electricity cost saving of approximately € 12.60 per year. Energy efficiency that pays off straight away.
High efficiency and good value for money
Profit from huge cost savings
- Energy savings up to 69 %
- Up to 30 years lifetime
- Available in three different lengths and two light colors
- 100 % instant light without flickering
- Simple to replace and mercury-free
Various examples for LED tubes application areas
Glass instead of plastic: The new T8 LED Tube in three lengths
- High Flux and Efficiency (up to 85 lumens per watt)
- Quick start without delay and flickery
- High color homogeneity
- RoHS-conformity, no mercury
- Extremely robust due to glass body
- Fully integrated ECG complies to relevant standards
- Overpower, overheat and short circuit protected
- Look & feel of fluorescent lamps
- Three lengths: 590, 1200 and 1500 mm
- Stable product packaging for safe transport and handling
- 3 years guarantee
Want to know more about our LED tubes?
See our eCatalog to get in touch!eCatalog: LED tubes
Then subscribe to our newsletter.